Please note this course is for the current version of the software, PHDWin 2.10
Audience: The PHDWin Fundamentals Course is a two and a half day intensive course designed for new users or those who wish to become officially PHDWin certified. This course covers all of the basic features of PHDWin along with hands on practice problems and real-time instructor feedback. Our experienced instructors work hard to adapt the training material to students’ needs.Computers and user manuals are provided for this course.
Continuing Education: Completion of this course awards 16 CEU.
Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create Projects
- Setting up Workflow
- Basic Data Entry: Using the Case Editor
- Case Types & Case Creation
- Creating Advanced Cases
- Group (Platform) Cases and Allocations
- Risked Economics
- Graphing Production Forecasts
- Reporting in PHDWin
- Mass Editing Data
- Models: Storing Multiple Economic Data Sets
- Partners: Storing Multiple Ownership/Investment Sets
- Managing Products and Multiple Projection Sets
- Importing Data into PHDWin
- Batch Printing Reports and Graphs
- Managing Data Across Multiple Projects
- Managing Projects and Files
Locations: Courses are held in Dallas and Houston
Cost: $1995 plus applicable taxes
Cancellation Policy: We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise and request that all cancellations be submitted at least 14 days prior to the start of the course. TRC Consultants reserves the right to cancel this course up to 14 days prior to the course start date.